can you make a linux version?
A downloadable game for Windows
Important note: THE CURRENT AVAILABLE BUILD IS AN OLD VERSION OF THE GAME. AN HUGE REWORK IS ON GOING, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE GAME OR ADD TO COLLECTION TO RECEIVE UPDATES. ALSO FOLLOW TWITTER FOR UPDATES:
Ranch Tycoon is a simulation game heavily focused in building a farm and trying to automate it.
Stardew Valey meets factorio with 3D graphics.
- Weather system
- Day/Time system
- Creating and harvesting crops
- Buying and selling products
- Tech tree with tiers to unlock
- Water management
- Power System
- Advanced production systems
- Customizable buildings
- Land expansion
- Procedural Generated terrain & biomes
- Advanced skill tree
- Save/Load game
Developer: Diogo Ferreira
- WASD to Move
- Left Mouse Click / E to Interact
- Right Mouse Click to Cancel Construction
- Space to Jump
- + -/PGUP PGDN to Zoom In/Out
- B for Build Menu
- T for Tech Tree
- P/ESQ to Open Pause Menu
- F to End The Day (After 8:00PM only)
- 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0 to Select Inventory Slot
- Scroll Wheel Up/Down to Select Next/Previous Inventory Slot
- Del to Destroy Buildings (Experimental, may cause the game to crash - look at an object and press DEL)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Development Update #555 days ago
- Development Update #4May 12, 2020
- Development Update #3Mar 01, 2020
- Development Update #2Nov 23, 2019
- Early Alpha Update - Demo Version 0.0.5Nov 17, 2019
- Early Alpha Update - Demo Version 0.0.4 (And Social Media!)Nov 14, 2019
- Ranch Tycoon is an IndieX Finalist!Nov 08, 2019
- Development Update #1Oct 28, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That is something planned for the future, maybe when the new alpha version comes out
thank you so much can't wait to play without lag(i have a linux computer so the only way i can play this game is through WINE which can make game that usually can run on you computer laggy)
How do you use the Tech Tree? it is locked for me
The tech tree in the available build is locked.
We are working on a new build with the game totally reworked, including the tech tree.
Also, thanks for showing interest in the game, we hope to show more of the game soon.
Sooo.... where do you want bug reports/feedback?
Hello, thanks for the interest!
You can post it here, or send it by email:
this has BIG potential but you gotta pump these updates out more frequent like once a month or every 2 week but otherwise great game fantastic style and great work so far :D
For now I'm developing this game solo and I'm doing a huge rework on the game mechanics. I believe a demo will be available soon but can't give you a specific date for now.
Looks great, I'm all over this game